Dyna Beads offers Tire Balancing without the machine
Wheel weights have been around for many years, but are no longer the only
solution for trucks, commercial vehicles, trailers, aircraft and motorcycles. We want
you to get the highest possible tire mileage by using our products.
The way we do this is by offering a Dynamic
Balancing Solution, a high-density ceramic bead that, when
easily installed, continuously balances your tires as you drive. The amount of
material will distribute itself in weight and position dependent on the balance
requirements of the individual tire.
The result is a smooth, vibration-free ride, derived from our balancing media
that is always repositioning itself as the tire wears. If you own a pickup truck,
commercial truck, motorhome, RV, tractor trailer, motorcycle, or similar vehicle, and
want to get rid of those wheel vibration and tire cupping problems,
then you need to move up to Dyna Beads®!
Tractor Trailers and large RV's need Dyna Beads®!
Dyna Beads were designed for commercial trucks and large RV's. The commercial truck tire, be it a single axle Van, large RV, or an 18 wheeler, will quickly see the cost benefits of our
OTR tire balancing product in the many miles you put on your tires. We make a premium-quality,
more efficient tire balancing media for your tires.
- Our new OTR Fleet product will balance your tires for less money than any other commercial balancing product.
- Dyna Beads® won't clump up in your tires.
- Don't waste your money on expensive bolt-on balancers when Dyna Beads can do it for a fraction of the cost.
- Dyna Beads will not cause damage to the inner liner like powders and granules.
- Dyna Beads® will not break down in your tires.
- Eliminate tire cupping, wheel balance and tire balance issues completely!
- Dyna Beads are reusable!
- Dyna Beads is safe for shop personnel and the environment.
See our Fleet Page!
Mudders, Rock Crawlers and Oversize Tire Owners need Dyna
We have a special chart for the owners of large, aggressive-tread tires
similar to those produced by Michelin, Continental, Interco, BFGoodrich, Mickey Thompson and Toyo, among others.
Your unique and specialized-function tires and Dyna Beads make an ideal team!
- Special Off Road beads for superior performance in large, aggressive tires.
- No need to mess around with "balance patches", which are only accurate at
the time of installation and a pain to install.
- Wheel weights, regardless of type, are inefficient for balancing these tires,
due to the distance from the outside of the tire to the rim, not to mention how
it looks to have 3 lbs of wheel weights hanging on your rim.
- These aggressive, oversize tires change their balance requirements quickly
throughout their life, making static balancing solutions like wheel weights and
balance patches ineffective.
- Mud and snow collection can quickly affect wheel balance. Dyna Beads® will quickly move to rebalance this temporary condition.
- Dyna Beads are the ideal balancing compound for your tires. Easy to
install, extremely efficient, won't rust, perfectly round, solid ceramic, and
always working to balance your tires every time you drive. If your tire slips
on the rim, the beads will adjust and compensate automatically.
Motorcycles and Scooters ride s-m-o-o-t-h with Dyna Beads®!
You simply won't believe the ride...
- Glass smooth ride, every time, all the time.
- Dramatically longer tire life
- No rebalancing
- No spoke or rim weights
- Eliminates tire cupping.
- Easy to install
- Your motorcycle dealer won't want to do it the old way once he's tried Dyna Beads!
Antique and Classic Car owners have discovered Dyna Beads®!
Classic Car and Antique Automobile tires, whether tube or tubeless, need Dyna Beads®.
This long era of automobiles and the styles of tires that were used back then
lend themselves perfectly to using Dyna Beads for tire balancing.
The period from the Model A to Classic Cars in the 80's covers a lot of territory
with respect to tire sizes and styles. We are working on gathering information
on most of the classic tire sizes to offer online. So email
us with your car type, year, model, and the tire specs, and we'll add this to
our database. See the Classic Car Chart here.
This is simply the most efficient internal tire balancing media you can buy !
We now offer three easy methods for installing Dyna Beads®
For any tire* already mounted, this is the standard method of installation. Simply remove the valve core, install our customer Applicator, and let the beads flow into the tire.For instructions on how to use the Applicator,
For tires not yet mounted on the rims, this is the only way to go. Simply mount the first tire bead over the rim, then cut the bag and pour in the contents. Mount the last tire bead, inflate and go!
EZ Open Bags®
We weren't satisfied with the others, so we designed our own! For volume users, commercial vehicles, large RV's and OTR trucks, this is the ideal solution!
* The Applicator cannot be used on valve stems with TPMS unit attached. In that case, the Pour In method must be used.
Here's some of the advantages to Dyna Beads®
- Increased tire life
- Eliminate tire vibration
- Eliminate tire hopping
- Eliminate tire cupping
- Eliminate "clumping" problems .
- Totally Lead-Free product!
- No weights to corrode or damage expensive rims
- No dusty, messy powders to deal with.
- No rebalancing required
- No weights to fall off
- Saves you money by extending tire life!
- Saves you money by eliminating rebalancing!
Properly balanced tires run cooler, place less stress on suspension components,
and can even increase fuel mileage.
You saw us here
Proud to be an American Company!
--View the step-by-step instructions